-
January 28th, 2006, 01:56 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I was reading the posts about the American Girls Club and I really liked the post about making a club aimed at adults. I don't think it should be "adult exclusive," but made for an older, collecting oriented audience.
If AG did this, what features would you want? I'd like to see exclusive historical outfits (along with the cute club AGOT outfits [img]wink.gif[/img] ). I would also love features such as photo contests (organized along themes) and even an American Girl convention.
Actually, an AG convention is something we can do on our own, isn't it? I wonder how hard it would be to set up, and if anyone would show up...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks